Hate fiancé

Yuri • Mother of 4

I've been feeling so much hate towards my fiancé / father of my kids. He annoys me so much and everything he tells me sounds like BS. He does work a lot of hours n only one day off. We don't do anything as a family since he's tired from long hours. Lately Our relationship has been about sex we do it every night then he goes to bed. That's only the time I get with him. But idk I've been having this type of relationship for 4 years... his long work hours n little time together. I'm sick of it. I am stay at home mom of four. I have A 5boy, 4girl, and 2 yr old twin girls. and I do everything on my own that a mother does including being restless. My fiancé has done me wrong all these years n now he's supposedly being good to me...idk? I guess I'm just tired of hoping. Oh btw we still live with his parents And they get in my way of parenting. They been bringing my kids food when I'm cooking them dinner without asking me anything. Or taking them outside without asking me too. I'm so tired of it and I feel alone. I have no control of my life. Even had to quit my part time job because I didn't have that support group in my family to help me with my kids. Someone help me please idk what to do anymore I just want to scream