Man in jail..just kinda need to vent😩

So I recently lost my best friend and I just really needed to vent to someone because i’m totally upset. Last year my fiancé and father of my baby was in the car with someone during a drug deal and now is in jail for a year. (After being arrested last year, he got out on bail and has been out this whole year before he was sentenced a month ago) Anyways he was immediately put into the trustee program. Being in this program he got a lot of privileges like being able to go outside the jail and talk to us in private on a picnic bench. I would bring our 7 month old and we’d just have a picnic pretty much every day together. He got visitation on weekdays every day from 5-8 and on weekends 8-8. He also got calls whenever he wanted.

Anyway, I tried to go visit him today and apparently he was kicked out of the trustee program! He no longer has visitation rights as of right now and he can’t call me. They can’t tell me what happened but I’m just so disappointed and upset. He talked about how good he was doing and how he was trying to do everything perfect so maybe he could get out sooner. He is not a bad guy at all he’s really awesome (besides that one awful mistake last year🙄) so I just can’t imagine what he did. It’s killing me to know and I don’t know when I’ll be able to talk to him again. I just feel so alone and I just wish I knew how he was doing or what happened. Idk. Thank you whoever read this lol

Let me add this..okay so you guys can think and comment whatever but I do want to say I in no way shape or form think he is a perfect human. Like he’s in jail for a reason..I just was trying to imply that hes not an awful person he made a mistake and he’s paying for it and yes there’s plenty of other better guys in the world, but i’m just upset because I feel let down by him. Like he knows what will happen if he messes up...it means he can’t get out earlier which he had a chance to get out before my daughter’s first birthday..so that’s why I’m so disappointed because I can’t believe he’d do something to mess that up!