My heart is exploding

S

Three years of TTC and it has definitely taken a toll on my heart. It’s hard. I see posts of women saying they are pregnant after only a few months and I wonder how. I have always known my husband would be an amazing father. He is so good with children, they flock to him.

This weekend, we went to visit my sisters and their kids. From the moment we get to one of my sisters house, the kids are stuck to his side. All night all I hear is laughter and giggling from the kids and even my husband. At one point my 4 year old niece dropped a book on her foot and my husband was right there so he scoops her into his lap and comforts her. My sister went to go help by she was fine by the time she got there.

I live 8 hours away from my sisters so I don’t get to see these interactions very often but last night just continued my NEED in my heart to have children. If this amazing husband can be this good with his nieces and nephews then I can only imagine how he will be with our children. In the mean time I will keep these memories and hold on close to them.