Pretty annoyed

So I broke up with my abusive , controlling , mentally and physically abusive ass ex almost a week ago . We were together for about a year and 5 months . Well today I creeped on his page to see how he was doing . He moved on just fine ... added so many girls and they all added him (Instagram) and he’s getting likes/comments . And I’m over here having to find people to follow cause he made me cut everyone off and delete all my social media . I’m starting from scratch and it sucks ! My phone is so dry . I have NO ONE to talk to. .. and he’s over there living his best life . I know it shouldn’t matter . Idc that he’s moving on .. I’m just kinda jealous I guess cause it’s so easy for him to have people to follow and im struggling to find someone to talk to ... 😐😢 I have no friends . No old friends either . My other ex from a couple years ago hmu like the day after I reacted my Facebook . And we were kinda talking for a day, the next day he blocks me ! He told me he was single but I think he has a girlfriend . I’m just over being lonely . 😩

Update - thanks girls I could say I love you lol 😭