Pregnant and alone.

J

So I’m 5 months pregnant and my ex decided last Friday out of the blue that he no longer wanted to be with me and then a couple days later I found out that he has another girlfriend (which he had been in a relationship with already for years and I knew nothing about it ) because he lives about a hour away from me .. he was pretty much just using me the whole time .. I’m just hurt and confused because he was pretending to be so happy about this baby and having a family he even proposed to me in March. He says he is not going to sign the birth certificate and doesn’t want anything to do with me or the baby he even blocked me off of everything and his family doesn’t know anything about me or the baby .. so I’m just trying to get myself out of this depression that I’ve been in .. taking things day by day and hopefully things will get better so I can enjoy the rest of this pregnancy even if it is alone ... I can’t eat can barely sleep it just sucks because I’m not even that excited about my son anymore ... I know I do deserve so much better so why do I feel like she won ? He lives with his grandmother and I’ve only seen his mom on Facebook.. I’ve already contacted the girl and they have a child together that’s not even 1 yet and she had the nerve to tell me that he’s going to want a dna test (I don’t understand why because he went with me to find out what we were having , picked out his name with me and bought his stroller and car seat ) and that he wants to just be put on child support and he text me and said he didn’t want child support before he blocked me so I feel like it’s pointless to get in contact with his family and let them know at this point ..