I'm so envious

I'm so jealous of some of you women on this app with significant others and husbands. I never really had someone special or dating really I mean I thought I had someone special, but he got another girl pregnant and I lose my virginity to him and regret it Im 20 and I feel like I'm late to everything like I lost my vCard at 20 and experience everything sexually at 20 with the same guy and i am stupid to think it could work out honesly we wouldn't even officially but it still hurt that was my first heartbreak & I want to get out there you know but I'm kinda scare I do want to experience a relationship & love because I never had before I like this one guy but i don't know how to approach this cause I'm shy beside I have him on snapchat & I don't how to message him or start a conversation I need advicesI don't want to feel like I'm empty no more I'm scare to be alone or not achieving my dream of having a family of my own I hate that I'm scare to be reject or not goood enough. I hope this didn't sounds weird but can I have advices on dating & connecting with someone like the guy I like.