Anxiety over another loss

Amber

my husband and I have spent the last 6 years ttc. multiple iuis, 10s of thousands of dollars and finally <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>. last year, one of my iuis resulted in my first ever bfp and we were over the moon excited that our chance finally came. early on we found out we were expecting twins but one was measuring farther behind. by 7 weeks, it had vanished. i continued to have a pretty uneventful pregnancy but things were progressing. at 14 weeks I spontaneously lost that baby due to an incompetent cervix. In February of this year we did a fresh single embryo transfer and it worked! At my first scan the tech told me it was twins at which I replied "thats impossible, we only transferred one". both babies measured perfect and on time with strong healthy heartbeats. i had an update scan this past week and both babies are still measuring the exact same and on time with super strong heartbeats. hubby and I are ecstatic at the thought of twins and gut feeling is telling me this is our double rainbow. I am being monitored by my ob every 2 weeks min. so that is slightly reassuring. but as I approach 14 weeks I can't help but feel terrified something bad is going to happen. how do I deal with this unknown?