Hey everyone please read

So back in September I had sex during my fertile window and had no clue I was fertile, he did not ejaculate in me but I took a plan B 3 hours later JUST in case cause of precum...I have been having what I THINK is my period every month since then...I get my PMS symptoms and I bleed heavy for 6 days...But I hear that if Plan B doesn’t work for you then it can cause hormonal imbalance which I hear can cause bleeding while pregnant...I went and took several pregnancy tests and they were all negative, I went to my doctor to get a blood test in January and THAT was negative...I’m just a super paranoid person cause if it isnt one thing its another...🙁 I dont feel any pregnancy symptoms and I havent gained any weight...I’m only paranoid because I was fertile according to <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>...please help me 😞😞😞 I’m aware that I would be about 8 months by now but some women dont even know that they were pregnant at all until they actually have the baby ...NO SMART COMMENTS PLEASE..