Implantation bleeding or something to be concerned about?

Brandi

So 3 days ago my husband and I were having sex and in the middle of it I started to bleed. Bright red blood. My period was still 2 days away and I’m always super on time and it always starts off brown or dark red and light. This was almost like a gush of blood and then nothing. I put on a pad, but there was just nothing else. My period didn’t come yesterday either. I don’t know if I should be concerned. I’ve read implantation CAN be heavy but rarely. I mean it only lasted like 5 minutes, but still. I know that my husband and I have had a feeling I was pregnant for about the past week. Just little things like my boobs swelling, my aversion to coffee (my favorite thing in the world), my being in the mood all the time. Just little things that have been weird. Also I never got my period pimple. I’m sure you ladies know what I’m talking about. It never came. And my BBT is still at 98.4 and it’s been steady since ovulation. But the home pregnancy test says negative. Idk. I have an appointment with the OBGYN tomorrow but I wanted to ask here bc my nerves are ridiculous. I want to be pregnant so bad maybe I’m just imagining stuff. Have any of you ladies had a similar experience or have any advice?