My one night stand

Hey girls, let’s please keep the judgement at a low please I really want to share my story because it was very amazing but I don’t want anyone in my life to know but I just haaaavvveeee to tell it. I’m going to be 100% honest since it’s anonymous.

So, it all started with a tinder match. Very 21st century I know.

We started talking through the tinder messages, he was very funny, smart and quite attractive. I gave him my number and Snapchat. Mind you, I just got out of a very constraining 3 year relationship.

I sent him a very provocative Snapchat video and well we decided exactly what it was we both wanted from this. I told him I just wanted a hook up. We discussed details and within 30 minutes he was at my door step. We drove to an area near my house.

It was very attractive seeing how nervous he was, the first words he said to me were “I’ve never done this before this is crazy” and we just had casual conversations about our past relationships. Anyways to get to the sex.

We hopped in his back seat, I said “I don’t know what to do now...” and he just said “relax, we can just start like this” he pulls me in closer to him grabs my face and starts kissing me. It was faster than what I was used to but still good. He puts his fingers in my hair playing with it, occasionally tugging it. Moves his hands all along my back and waist, motivating me to get closer. I pull away from the kissing and get on top of him. The kissing grew to be more and more intense. Now he was grabbing my waist and motioning it to grind on his already hard dick. He moves slowly from my waist to my back rubbing his hands all along under my shirt. Slowly removing my top. I was very shocked at the speed this was taking and I feel like I could’ve done more but he really did most things on his own. He took off his shirt. Then moved on to trying to take off my bra while making out with me. He feels a slight grin on my face while making out due to the fact that he was struggling with my bra. He finally rips it off. He starts sucking on my breast. We remove our shorts. He sticks his finger inside my vagina(I’m a very petite girl so naturally I’m very tight down there and typically I need it to be eased in)

“WOAH let’s not do that” i yell

He respects it and I look at him and say “how about this instead”

I see his cock for the first time at this point. It is the largest penis I had ever seen. (I’ve only previously been with one guy and his was half this guys size)

I grab it and start sucking and rubbing it. It was so much fun to have something so big in my mouth. It was an amazing penis. I never thought I would say that but... it was shockingly outstanding.

I feel his fluids start to rise so i stop. We resume making out, he puts on the condom and I grab his cock and slowly try to put it inside my very tight pussy. Just the tip felt utterly amazing. I instantly start moaning. Fitting the whole entire penis was impossible. It was like one of those clown tricks where clowns keep coming out of a car. Except here the penis just wouldn’t end. I start riding him slowly, it starts feeling better and better. It felt like it’s never felt before. I was so shocked I didn’t know how to feel. He was grabbing me in all the right places, kissing me in all the right places he was doing an amazing job. I was consumed with the job of taking on this gigantic penis. It felt so amazing while I was riding him. The moans wouldn’t stop from either end. I guess he was about to cum and so he asks me to lay down. I pull him out of me (this sends chills down my whole body) and I lay down. He goes back in me and .... the pleasure ends. I didn’t feel much. It hurt a little. Within a minute he pulled out of me and says “I’m just finished” and we sit up and just take in what just happened. I lay my head on him. We get dressed within the next minute and discuss how great that was.

In conclusion

Although the end of the sex wasn’t great the beginning was unbelievable and the penis was like no other. I definitely enjoyed having sex with a complete stranger.

Disclaimer: we spoke for three days on text getting to know each other a little. I got to know him enough to trust him to not rape and kill me. There are more details but I just wanted to focus on sharing the amazing experience that I would’ve never expected to partake in.