My bf doesn’t invite me to his house

Marissa

I’ve been with my bf for 6 months and he hasn’t invited me over. The only one time I went inside was because I went to pick him up and he said let’s go inside and all we did was watch a movie. But no one was home. I’ve met his family. I asked him and he took forever to respond, he said there just hasn’t been an occasion..but when he met my family immediately he was like hey now that i met them we can just chill at your house...and I said why can’t we do that with you too? All he said was whatever I’m not trying to argue..One day like a month ago, he told me his cousin bought a movie and to let’s watch it, and I said oh cool yeah we can watch it at your house! And he got super uncomfortable and said well maybe let’s go to yours instead. I assumed he was inviting me to his house since he lives with his cousin. Idk what to think of this. I feel like something is going on and he just doesn’t wanna say it. How do I get it out of him? I don’t mind him coming to my house, I’ve even invited him for the future cookouts and parties we’re having and to just chill, cause right now my house is being renovated. Idk is this weird of him?