I’m confused

Claudia

there is this guy who has been my friend for a couple of years, there has never been anything between us even though he sometimes tried to tease me, I always kinda rejected him because he’s known to be a player and he has been with like 2 of my friends.

He graduated last year and last Friday went to a soccer game at my school to see his lil bro play, and it was obvious he was trying to tease me. we have talked nonstop since that day and he calls me everyday and we can spend hours talking about everything, we have much in common and idk I find him really handsome and hot.

I knoooow he is a total and professional fuckboy even though he told me he has changed. he is trying to hookup with me and I could do that because I really find him cute but I don’t know if he’ll be worthy, I think I might give him a chance to prove me he’s not the same before I do things I might regret with him (I’m 17 and a complete virgin, like I’ve never been fingered or had oral or anything like that)

But it’s weird, he awakes something in me I didn’t know I had and it terrifies me, I don’t think I really trust him. I want to hear opinions because my best friend only tells me he will play with me and that he’s not worthy and that I cant fall into his game.