Some advice?

Falon

TLDR: (my question is - anyone else with these random long cycles - did your doctor give you anything to bring on your period & start a new cycle or just make you wait it out?)

Hey ladies, just looking for some advice from anyone who’s been through a similar thing!

I stopped the mini pill 13 months ago TTC #1 - it took about 3 - 4 months for AF to show and ever since I will seem to have a normal 30 day cycle for 2 sometimes 3 months and then have a ridiculously long one (70 + days). It’s been very hard to predict anything and I keep missing my fertile window because of this (just when you think you’ve got your body worked out it changes things up 🙄).

I’ve been to the doctor a number of times and been told to ‘wait until your next cycle, if it’s late again come back’. And inevitably it will be on time for that month.

NOW I’m currently on CD 60 and still no sign of AF so I saw my doctor yesterday who at first tried to blow me off and say that very few women have regular cycles and just let it be. With further pushing she has now ordered blood tests however I can’t do them until CD 2-3 and then CD 21.

(Long boring story, I know) but my question is - anyone else with these long cycles - did your doctor give you anything to bring on your period to start a new cycle or just make you wait it out? I want to get these blood tests done already!

I also will be looking for a new doctor once these tests are done.