Why!?!?!?

Tell my how my spouse cheats on me with someone for like a month straight telling me she don’t want to be with me, so then her brother couldn’t pick her up from where she was so he asked me, okay I’ll be the nice guy she is still my kids mom, the whole car ride she so nice acting like nothing ever happened staring and smiling at me, rubbing me, calling me babe, she comes home, I go away from her because like I said she cheated and said she wanted a separation and how she wants to be with this other person! So I’m sitting there and she comes in and hugs on me, so I got up figured I’ll go shower and head to bed, I come out of the shower and she in bed, so I said fine she can stay we have a king bed I’ll stay far away, we were watching movies she found her way over to me, back to the rubbing and calling me babe, BUT the whole time she was in bed doing that to me! She was texting her lover. For three hours straight she wouldn’t put the phone down, tell me how selfish that is. I got right up