Spotting/ bleeding

Hannah

Hey ladies,

Soooo... my husband and I were actively TTC for quite a few months, but we have since stopped “trying” for the last 3-4. We just decided to not use protection, but I’m not tracking anything like CM, OPKs, or whatever. We aren’t trying to BD during my fertile window, but it does happen. It was all becoming too stressful, and we were going through a lot of big changes as a family. I still pay attention to my cycle pretty closely because it’s hard to fully let go when it’s something you want so badly. Can I get an Amen? Lol

I had been having some fatigue, breast tenderness, and moodiness. I get those symptoms after ovulation so I didn’t think anything of them. Still really don’t to be honest. The other night I went to the bathroom and there was blood. It threw me off because my period would have been a week early, and it wasn’t just a little tinge on the the toilet paper. It was legit. I thought I had started my period. I used a tampon, but the next day it was all over. I had a little tinge on toilet paper for the rest of the day but nothing since. That was two days ago. I woke up this morning thinking that I had started my period because there was a lot of moisture down there. Nope just a lot of creamy discharge. I checked my cervix and it was super high and soft. I’m thinking my body is just getting ready for my period with random bleeding that isn’t implantation bleeding. I took a test today and got a BFN.

So after all those words and back story I guess I’m asking a few things. What could that heavy ish bleeding mean? How long after implantation bleeding before getting a BFP? Has anyone else experienced anything like this?