When did you get your period after baby?

K

So with my first baby I got on the pill at 2 weeks postpartum and had my period by 6 weeks postpartum. I had my second baby January 17. Since I was single I decided to wait on birth control at least until my period came naturally. At 7 weeks postpartum I had my postpartum appointment and my OB/GYN said he figured it’d be a few more weeks until I got it since my uterus wasn’t back down to normal size. Well an old friend and I started talking and we decided to hang out. At 10 weeks postpartum we had sex (we used a condom so I’m not worried). I still hadn’t gotten my period but since we agreed to keep talking and hanging out (and having sex) I got on the pill two days later. I’m 2 weeks in to taking the pill and I’ve taken it every day without fail. I figure I’ll get my period once I hit the placebo week. I’m just curious if it took anyone this long to have their period after having a baby? I breastfed my first for only 6 days and then switched to formula and with my second I breastfed for 11 days and then had to switch to formula.