Progesterone (prometrium) during pregnancy???

Mandi • Married to my best, I'm Parapeligic, 30!!!! I have 16 angel babies in heaven! Trying for my first full term pregnancy. 🙏 for a miracle!! God Bless!!!

Is it safe to take this during pregnancy I started taking it the 9th of this month 400mg for 10 days to help start my cycle but I had the urge to test today and I had a positive peak fertility test on a digital ovulation test today and I’m trying to figure out what’s going on?

I don’t know if this will effect my fertility are not and I need answers I’m not taking clomid or metformin just 2 progesterone 200mg capsules VIR every night at bedtime and I just started taking Organic Maca Root 500 mg today once a day and I don’t think that effects the test any!

I’m on CD 46 no period either but I did spot only when I wipe around the time I thought I ovulated on March 15th it only last 3-4 days then was gone and I also had positive pregnancy tests out the butt but I wasn’t pregnant according to my blood work and they told me I didn’t ovulate and my progesterone was 0.2 so they put me on progesterone April 9th to start my cycle but now I have a positive ovulation test! Should I try still? Or what??

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!