Cracked peeling nipple?

Nessie • 💐

My left breast at the top around my nipple has a perfect half circle that is red & cracked. No pain or itching. It’s just flaky skin? I’m about 2 & a half months postpartum & I did try to breastfeed my son in the hospital. I had to wear a silicon nipple because I was told mine was to flat. I put it on my left breast as well. I pumped very little because my supply was poor. I was hemorrhaging at the time & the doctor told me I wouldn’t be able to continue trying to breastfeed because my supply wouldn’t be enough due to how much blood I lost. Sure enough I dried up a few days after being home. Will that little bit of suction & irritation cause my nipple to still be cracked? It’s gotten better, but it seems to be taking awhile to heal? I haven’t exactly put anything on it besides regular lotion after a shower. I’m a ftm so I don’t know if this is normal or not? I did have a breast exam during my 6 week check up and everything was fine. I even had the cracked nipple then & my doctor didn’t seem worried about it.

*EDIT*

I feel like I need to explain a little better. My nipple is more like chapped? Flaky, dry, peeling skin. I peeled off the skin once and it came back. I can gently squeeze my nipples & a drop of milk does still come out. I don’t believe any is coming out unless I do squeeze them. If it does I’m not aware of it. I also wear a sports bra the biggest part of the time. Even at night. I just found some natural nipple butter & I’m gonna give it a try! Please let me know if this sounds normal? I put a photo here from google & marked where it was happening.