Please help‼️Idk what to do, I’m torn😢⁉️

Chelsea • My name is Chelseanne. I was born and raised in north California but I’m also 42 percent British. I go to DVC and I’m majoring in psychology. I love working out, I’m trying to get into lifting and I love yoga. ❤️

Let me give you a little back story. My mum was a drug addicted, idk if she still is or not. She abandoned me when I was 3 and came back into my life when I was a freshmen in high school. She took drugs while she pregnant with my sister and I. My sister is mentally ill and her health is slowly getting worse everyday. Side note my sister is 16 years older than me. My mum wants to take my sister and I to Disneyland because my sister loves Disneyland and she’s never gone before but she’s around 250 pounds or more and idk if she will be able to go on rides. Idk how my mum is gonna pay for everything. I want to go for my sister but I don’t trust my mum. Plus I would have to miss 3 classes and it’s near the end of the semester like 2 or 1 week before the finals. I’m honestly torn, idk want to do. Should I go to Disneyland for my sister or not go? Please help

Vote below to see results!