Day 2 of 2WW and Day 2 of Not Smoking

Zahra • Baby oh Baby! I’m so proud to be a mama! Wishing you a Health-TEA Day. Zahra Karmali Director of Business Development TAK tea zahra@taktea.com taktea.com

Had my ET yesterday at 10am, I was feeling really calm yesterday. But today I’m a little emotional. Can’t lie, this is hard. Just going hour by hour right now trying hard not to break! I keep researching Post <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> Egg Transfer to get tips but it’s mostly telling me not to have tea or coffee or ice cream or pasta or rice or bread. No raw veggies, no sugar, no beans or lentils, nothing that makes your stomach bloat, ...it’s kinda stressful 😯 I know most of my stress is from withdrawal from my lifelong cigarette addiction. I tried to quit beforehand but just couldn’t, in fact I smoked and drank quiet a bit between my ER last December and my FET yesterday. I literally went through menopause AF was late 65 days!. Hot flashes, mood swings, it was crazy so I self medicated a bit to relax. I figured since I was going to quit everything that I might as well throw myself a farewell, happy good life party 🎉No regrets. I’m really just trying manifest positive energy and focus it all in my uterus! Stick and grow, stick and grow! I just pray that my little miracle comes. Any tips on post FET? Especially and tips on meals?Or advise on how to kick the cigs? Thanks ladies. Baby dust to all of you!