SOS please ): like help): rn): please don’t judge):

Katie

Hi ladies!! So I barely started to date this guy(its official) and he’s sweet, genuine, such a gentleman, but a couple days ago I found out he’s still talking to his ex? He told me about all the things she did to him ( she’s such a bitch she always played him) anyways, so I kinda asked him if he still has feelings for her and he said no and I said then why talk to her and he said I guess she came back to him and I said why did you let her and he said he forgave her and the past is the past and he wants me and only me and that I should doubt his loyalty because he’s over her... it kinda bothers me that he talks to her... even as friends though, so we kinda ended that and he said he was sorry and i said okay but I want him to know it bothers me and since guys are stupid I’m sure he doesn’t get that I bothers me even if I brought it up... so I was thinking of bringing it up again rn and saying “look i'm not doubting your loyalty but it kinda bothers me you're talking to her ... even as friends”... or what should I say? He’s really friendly and he wants to be okay with everyone he knows... I know he’s not a flirt or anything I can tell he’s loyal but ladies what should I say... should I even bring it up again? We haven’t even turned a month yet... I don’t want to see crazy but help please