Nuchal scan tomorroe...NERVOUSLY EXCITED

Helena

We will be 13 weeks 2 days (my date is 13 weeks 4 days, but Dr said I'm measuring 2 days behind what I thought). This will be our 2nd and last child. We got the scan with our daughter also, only because we have 2nd or 3rd cousins on both mine and my husband's sides of the family with spina bifida. I'm not concerning myself with the bloodwork, and we make it perfectly clear to the Drs that we are only looking at physical defects. I still can't help but be nervous. (I was a wreck with our daughter also). We are also revealing our pregnancy to family tomorrow after the scan. I'm excited to see bub, but nervous because it will be a different Dr than the one we saw for my daughter. My husband keeps reassuring me that everything will be fine. Im mainly nervous because I had lyme disease in July, we waited until I was off all antibiotics and healthy before trying, and still ended up misscarrying at 5 weeks in both November and January. Then found out we were expecting this one in February. All my labs came back great, But as anyone who's been through it knows, being pregnant after misscarrying is nerve wrecking anyway. They never did find a reason. I guess im just looking for some reassurance that all will be well.