27+1 day and cervix has shorten to 1.33cm

Gaby

I’m pregnant with didi twin boys and just had a cervix check today and was told my cervix has shorten since my last appointment (two weeks ago) from 1.99cm to 1.33. I was sent to labor and delivery to receive my first steroid shot, i’m due for my second dose/shot tomorrow. Has anyone received steroid shots with a short cervix ? Were you able to carry the babies past 34 weeks? I’m really nervous my babies won’t make it to 32weeks 🙁. Any information/stories will help my anxiety!

***update***

Went for my follow up appointment @ 31 weeks on Tuesday and was dilated to 2 cm. I was sent to L&D; in the hospital for monitoring. I started having strong and frequent contractions so they started me on medications to stop my preterm labor. So far everything looks good, babies heart rate are strong and no more contractions. I’m waiting for my doctor for my check up and hopefully i can be released home today 🤞🏼. I will be on permeant bed rest (only up for bathroom) for the rest of my pregnancy. Wish me luck!!!

***update***

God is great....i have made it to 34 weeks! I have my OB checkup tomorrow and praying everything is ok and babies are growing perfectly!!!