Postpartum rant..

Alexandra • Mommy to a beautiful baby girl and baby boy Irish twins and pregnant with #3💜💙💛☺️

Ever since my daughter has been born I haven’t been able to catch up with my body.. and I feel like that’s why I loved being pregnant! I loved it because I felt great, like the healthiest I’ve ever been in my life, had no periods and could eat whatever I wanted (😂). 6 weeks after having her and the doctor found placenta still inside my uterus (I was bleeding horribly, and they said it was nothing to rush to the Er about and I bled through pads in 45 minutes and it lasted a week before they would see me) (btw the normal bleeding stopped and then all of a sudden a couple days later I started bleeding) bleeding stopped at 7 weeks postpartum. At 8 weeks pp I got my gallbladder taken out and I was in the worst pain ever and couldn’t breastfeed my baby and had to give her bottles.. she almost refuses the boob now.. and now at 9 weeks pp my period has returned and Mother. Nature. is. PISSED. I just want a break from the bleeding.. I’ve been bleeding the whole time my baby has been in this world, I feel like a tub of lard, and I just want some time away from pads. I’m cranky. I’m crampy. Im ready to relax 🤨😔