Ending My Relationship With Caffeine

I get chronic migraines and so for my health I decided I'd cut out caffeine. It was really hard and I had to wean myself off. I was drinking 44 oz. Dr. Peppers every morning before school and some kids had finally started to make fun of me. The thing is, there's less caffeine in a 44 oz. dr. pepper than the coffee they drink. But either way this triggered me to change my diet. I tried to quit cold turkey but that was a dumb idea so the next week, I weaned myself off. Day 1 I had a 44 oz. dr.pepper. Day 2 I had a 36 oz. Day 3 I had a 20 oz. Day 4 I went to a small cup of dr.pepper at sonic. and day 5 I didn't drink any. It's been about 2 months since I quit and I'm thankful but the migraines I had and the withdrawls were pretty frustrating. I had migraines out the butt and I even switched to Aleve migraine medicine instead of excedrin because of the caffeine. I had migraines about every day and they were excruciating. I just wanted caffeine so I could get rid of the pain but I drank water and took Aleve. I pushed through the pain and I'm really proud. I occassionaly eat chocolate or drink Caffeine free diet coke. I am still looking into foods and better ways to maintain my health since I quit but I just wanted to share this with those who are quitting or have quit. It's really hard and I hope you do well and I believe in you 😊❤👏🏻