How Do Know the Difference Between Yeast Infection and Bacterial Vaginosis?

I know someone's gonna say go to the doctor, which I plan on doing but until then like how dyou know because I had itching super bad around my clitoris and looked under the hood and there was a bunch of white and also arohnd my vagina in general and I has white discharge in my underwear but it was like a dry, clumpy sticky kinda tbing going on and of i rolled it beween my fingers it would crumble and its smelled like yeast but faintly.

The other day, though I went a walk (maybe like 1 mile there and 1 back) and my panties smelled like they would towards the end of my period and i started having abdomninal discomfort. On top of that when me and my guy had sex it smelled like fish but that was the only time. Before and after that I smelled fine. And then we switched positions and it hurt and i couldnt continue. But in other postions it didn't hurt at all, but it burned when i peed, but that was the only time? I took strong antibiotics ending in January (yes ik should've treated this forever ago) and ik those can cause yeast infections but I also know BV can cause a fishy smell...so what dyou think it is? I should probabaly also add that I had been extremely busy and tired and hadn't showered for about two days around the fishy incident

Vote below to see results!