Health insurance 🤦🏽‍♀️

Soooo not sure where to have posted this but I’m sooooooo stressed ! So when I was pregnant with my son we had ahcccs insurance, after he was born there was so much issues with him someone else was given his ahcccs ID number and it went on for like 2 months back and forth. We”d go to the drs and the other person in another city would change the address to hers then I’d go and tell them no that’s not my address and they would switch it back. Anyhow it turned into such a mess and the insurance said they would look into it during the time we didn’t have insurance so I got insurance through my work and have been paying for my son and myself to be covered. Now 1 1/2 later I’m pregnant and the insurance at my job is being changed to a more pricey one( it’s already expensive and I’m paid weekly so it seems even worse)and doesn’t cover the pediatrician my son goes to or my dr. My boyfriend has insurance through his parents still so he’s covered and it’s just the babies and I who need it. I wanna see about getting on ahcccs again, but I am concerned they would deny me because I already have insurance, I can no longer afford my works insurance but my boss said she wouldn’t wanna take me off until I get ahcccs. Any suggestions or know if it even worth applying for ? I live in Arizona