second c section advise

Amoré

Hi all, this is specifically for mommies with 2 kids under the age of 2. also I want to add that I'm getting a c section and also going to breastfeed (still breastfeeding 20 month old daughter).

How did you handle your toddler meeting newborn? were you guys alone or were there family present at that moment? did the grandparents meet baby before toddler did? how did that day go for you guys (like spending time with toddler before visitors started showing up)? I will very much appreciate it if you are willing to share it with me.

I'm having some trouble getting my wishes granted so now i need to compromise, as usual. I'm so close to breaking down that I don't know what else to do. Originally I wanted to have the one day just for our family and then grandparents can come by later that day and meet baby, but sadly my husband doesnt agree with me and refuses to talk to his parents. I also want no other visitors (other than grandparents) for that first day as I know I'll be in so much pain. with my first born his parents and sister was there from the moment I was admitted until the nurses told them visiting hours were over.

thank you in advance