Putting off TTC

Went to the doctors and she told me I needed to lose weight before having a baby and suggested a weight loss medicine she can prescribe me but I’d have to be on birth control... so after a long talk with my SO , I’ve decided to do it and wait a year before trying to have a baby again, it’ll be a year of stress free from trying, I need an emotional break from it anyways, & I want to be as healthy as I can be for my baby. After a year and a half of trying, this will be a nice change of pace. Gives us time to finish remodeling our house, and more time to spend together with constantly obsessing over whether we had sex on the right day or if my OPK was truly positive. And on the bright side, my periods won’t be horrendously painful for a year LOL maybe this is the break we need! SO is still going to get his swimmers tested once a month for the next 3 months so we will be ready to go when I come off birth control!

Baby dust to everyone trying!

I’ll be back in the game one day 🙃

Also any advice on tips to lose weight, doctor said I don’t need to eat no more than 1500 calories a day and to use MyFitnessPal, but it says 2400 calories is my limit! I know she’ll give me a diet and exercise routine, just trying to start a little early. I’m sick at the moment so I won’t go back to her for probably 2 more weeks!

Not sure what the medicine is called but I did research and Qysmia (phentermine & topiramate) is the only one I could find that has to be prescribed and you got to be on birth control! So I’m having I have good results from whatever my doctor prescribes me!

1500 calories is what my doctor told me I should keep my calories at! So I’m just keeping it between 1500-2400 right now and eating less carbs! I’ll have to look into that diet!

I’m 5’6” and weigh 290 pounds, mostly in my stomach and thighs and arms but no one believes me when I say I weigh a lot 🤷🏼‍♀️