A blessing in a rough time

Alivia • I’m 23 and married to my love, I have a 3 yr old girl and a angel baby boy was born December 3rd @ 37 weeks n was stillborn.. our rainbow 🌈 baby Boy #3 Tobias is finally here

So as everyone knows unfortunately God called our sweet baby Owen home back in December I was 37 weeks and it’s been a long 4 months trying for another baby and out of now where one of my coworkers was at romancing an stone (that’s probably spelt wrong) and she bought one braclet n the lady said u need one more so she got the one showed in picture and when she bought it she felt it was meant for someone else well when she tried it on it was to tight and the stone is suppose to help balance fertility and bring love and happiness and she thought of me, out of all the days she gave it to me the day I started ovulating how funny enough she had no idea I was this is such a blessing and I couldn’t ask for better friend thank u again I still am in love with it (hope I told the story right) ☺️❣️ praying for baby dust this month n hoping my beautiful son is loving on his future sibling up in heaven