new boo

Skylar

so i recently ended a two and a half year relationship that was full of arguments and deceit, and i couldnt take it any longer.

not long after the break up, i started talking to an old friend who i have a past with. at first i didnt think anything about it. we were just catching up. then we started going on dates, hanging out regularly, and im falling for him more and more every single day. he makes me feel beautiful even in my worst days and i’ve truly never been happier. he pushes me to better myself in every way possible, especially in the sports i compete in and definitely in school. we havent made anything “official” yet, simply because i want to wait until i go to college in august before i completely commit to someone. he has been such a blessing in such a short amount of time. i can honestly say that he is my best friend, and i can go to him about anything regardless of what is deals with, and he helps me sort through it. and lets just take a moment to talk about how good he looks 😭♥️