Gahhh!! I’m going to strangle him.

Ok, not really. But I swear I want to just hit him upside the head.

My SO has diabetes. Injects insulin every night, 4 pills morning and night, and another injection in the morning. Daily routine to keep him alive.

He hasn’t taken his meds in 3 days because ‘the little guy has his schedule all out of whack’. His sugar spiked over 200 yesterday, and he started feeling weird which is when he noticed it. I get that our newborn has thrown this house into chaos. We’re dealing with colic, acid reflux, and trying to keep the other 3 kids’ lives as normal as we can. But literally, I am the one who gets up all night. He hasn’t. He slept on the couch the last 3 nights. He hasn’t had to clean bottles, I’ve been doing that. I have him a bath all week, so he hasn’t done that. He doesn’t even change diapers regularly.

SO WHY CANT YOU TAKE YOUR MEDS.

I don’t have time to take care of your ass too.

And of course, after having a horrendous, no sleep, puking, poop filled night I make one complaint and he wants to be super dad. ‘You need a break, I’ll take him downstairs’

HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE YOUR MEDS.

I can handle him. I wasn’t complaining so you’d take him. I was complaining because I want to complain. You obviously can’t take care of yourself and him. PLEASE let me take care of him because I can’t pick your big ass up off the floor when you pass out into a diabetic coma.

Please.

Ughhhhhhhh I want to strangle him.