I’m so confused 🙄🙄

Kenedy

Ok so normally my period will start kinda light then stop for a day and start again.. but this cycle was completely opposite 😕, it started out super heavy then stopped and started again but when it started again it was light and pinkish. It’s only been 2 days though which is weird I just don’t understand why it’s fluctuating so much . I started bleeding heavy the 19th.. then that night it had stopped and I went a little bit on the 20th that morning without bleeding but on that afternoon it started again except it was light and pinkish and by late that night it had stopped ... I checked when I got up this morning (the 21st) and still nothing. I’ve never had my period stop twice .. and I know about two weeks ago me and my boyfriend had sex and I forget my pill. (I take my pill at night and forgot and we had sex that next morning and I still hadn’t taken it ) but I haven’t had any symptoms of pregnancy except on and off all this week I’ve been a little nauseous, and I never get nauseous during my cycle so I’m just confused ? 😐 should I be worried ? I don’t think I’m pregnant honestly I just need to know if I should worry about the way my cycle is behaving. It feels like a normal period physically so idk.. I’m cramping , I’m fuckin tired lol, and I’ve had a headache and some back pain , And I’m grumpy 😫 depending on how hard my period hits me all those symptoms vary in and out throughout my cycles, I’ve had a little bit of breast pain which is kinda intense but it doesn’t hurt to touch them they just hurt , it’s like a strong throbbing in my nipple or around it