I’m so OVER this! I’m ANGRY! *rant*

👑

I’m 37 weeks tomorrow, my baby shower is today and I’m OVER this experience! 🙄

I don’t want to hear anymore about “enjoy it”, “it’s your last”. NO! There’s nothing to enjoy about it anymore! 🤦🏼‍♀️

I had painful contractions for 16 hours yesterday, went in but was not progressing so they sent me home and I haven’t slept.

They won’t do anything (fine) but told me they need to be more painful or have my water break! WTF! B*TCH! 😡

First of all I was BAWLING in pain so I doubt that and secondly my waters have NEVER broken...a** hat. 😒

So now its the following morning and I’m in pain, I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus. I feel stupid for going into the doctor and wasting my Friday night and I’m over this pregnancy.

I just feel at this point if the only signs to look for are bleeding, water breaking or worse contractions (yeah right!) then I’m gonna end up having a baby at home! F my life! Seriously! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah I’m throwing me a mini pitty party. I don’t care. I don’t want to celebrate this, I just want this whole thing done with. Now I have to go talk about all of this, all my hospital stays early on...BARF. 🤮

I’m glad this is my last baby. ✌🏼