How could he be such an A-hole!!!

I am so pissed right now. So our friends are getting married and last weekend I couldn’t find anyone to watch our daughter so I could go to the bridal shower and I was really upset bc I didn’t want to miss it and had been back and forth on the phone with him saying how everyone was busy and couldn’t watch her... NOT ONCE did he say I’ll be right there so u can go. So I wasn’t able to go.

But tonight is the bachelor party that apparently starts at 1:30pm and doesn’t know when he will be home AND OF COURSE HE CAN JUST COME HOME SHOWER AND GO LIKE ITS NO BIG DEAL BECAUSE HE DOESN’T HAVE TO FIND A SITTER OR DEAL WITH ANY PARENTING ANYTHING!!

It just makes me so mad and upset that I am constantly helping him with everything like running his own business and he can’t step up so I can go out like once. 😡😭😡😭😡😭

UPDATE: He did say he would come home and watch her so I could go but during all the back and forth trying to find someone he said he couldn’t. Every time I ask him he always brings up how work is more important and lays a guilt trip. Also, My parents were going to watch her and then told me last min they couldn’t.