I Am Struggle With My Feeling

Phuoc

My current boyfriend and I had been together for about 4 years and then we brokeup for 9 months. 2 months after we brokeup, he confessed with another girl that he likes her alot and wondered if she wants to be his gf. He is still be a close friend to her while we are together again right now and I am not happy about that. I am trying hard to forget the past and move on without being selfish... but it just doesn't work. While we brokeup, he always call me (even if I rarely answered) and tried to get me back, he also insisted me to have sex with him. How can he be able to do all of that at the same time? I feel like I am just the "other option" for him if that girl doesn't accept him (which it really is).

All of what we have been through for 4 years can easily goes away in nearly 2 months after the break-up like that?

I know the past is just the past and I don't want to ruin my future with it, but it is so hard for me while he is still talking and be close to her like that. When we hang out with his friends, I always have to see her. I talked to my bf about this jealousy of mine but we always end up with fight so I have to work it on my own...

Thank you for reading this and it makes me calm down a bit cause finally I can share my feeling with someone ❤️