Was I drugged?

So the other night I went out to a club with a close friend of mine. I had like half of my drink while getting ready at home, and had one drink at the club. I ordered a second drink, had a few sips, and at some point I blacked out completely. I don’t know for how long or what happened. Next thing I knew, I was tripping into a worker holding a tray of drinks. My friend grabbed me and lead me out toward the exit of the club. I sat there for a minute in a chair feeling super nauseous and had the worst spins of my life honestly. My friend say we needed to hurry up and go because he didn’t want me to get in trouble for being too out of it. so he carried me out. I got sick a few times in the street before I got in the car, and he safely drove me home and put me to bed.

To this day, I have no idea what happened that night. Two drinks doesn’t cause someone to blackout and become ill. I literally woke up the next morning with the worst case of being hungover that I’ve ever felt. Even worse than the night after I finished a handle of vodka with two other people, when I was 20. 😒 I know that’s bad lol. But anyways, it freaks me out that I barely had two drinks, and this happened to me.

It doesn’t sound like I was roofied because usually it would be a lot worse than that and I wouldn’t remember anything from that night if that were the case. But what could it be?! I ate that day and drank enough water. Has this ever happened to anyone?!