I have questions help

Katelyn

Ok so like, two and a half weeks ago I had sex and didn’t use a condom but I’m on the pill (I know that’s not a 100% preventive and neither is a condom) but I’m just wondering if 1. It sounds like I may be experiencing early pregnancy symptoms and two. Would it be to early to go and get a test done at my doctors like, tomorrow or Tuesday

I’ve been experiencing nausea on and off for like 5 days, cramping (both like period cramping and gassy cramping) back pain, headaches, and I’m very tired all of the time, like I no longer have to take my sleep medicine to fall asleep, I can sleep for like 10 hours, still need to nap during the day, and have no issue falling asleep that night

I’m just wondering if it sounds like I could be pregnant, and if Monday or Tuesday would be too early to get a test done (I’m gonna do a test whenever it’d be the most accurate, just to be sure, I’m just trying to figure out when to do it, because I really want to know if I’m pregnant or not, but don’t want to take the test too early)