I'm 20, he's 33 and has a kid

So I met this guy about 6 months ago, and we start dating one month after. We're very attracted to each other since the beginning , he's all I've ever wanted (he's funny, smart ,with perfect body&face; ,and we share same interests , we also have similar personality, plus our sex life is perfect) and the way he treats me is just perfect for me, he gives me enough space while still make me feel like he cares about me and love me.

One month after we're together, he told me he has a kid, I accept that , because I know this kinda thing can happen and it's good that he's being responsible taking care of his kid (because I personally grew up in a single parent family, me my sisters and my mom) and he told me that his kid lives with his mom(my bf's kid's mom). And I accept the fact that he sometimes needs to spend time with his kid, such as taking him somewhere on vacation.

Then months after, he told me that he and his kid's mom are having problems(he never really told me the details tho), at that time I thought they were just normal fights about different opinion on raising the kid. But then one day he sent me a msg saying that he has something to tell me and want me to be prepared for the situation I'm going to face, I didn't know what he was talking about till that night. He told me he and his kid's mom are married, and not yet divorced, they're only separated (and only for about 8 months now)

So there were some problems with his wife(she's angry about me) but I know that eventually they will get a divorce, because both of them want that(but theres problems with lawyer and stuff they're working on I guess)

I believe that my bf is (deeply) emotionally attached to me, he spends a looot of time & energy in our relationship, and he shows me the real him.

But the thing is bothering me now is that I'm 20 and he's 33, he's my first bf and he has a kid and a wife. I really enjoy what we have between us, we have the best time whenever we're together, we don't have any problem in our relationship apart from him having a family already. Im wondering if it's the right decision to keep this relationship going, because if I stay with him , it's only gonna end up two ways , be with him forever or breakup. I know it's too early for me to think about forever since I'm only 20 there's a lot more for me to explore, but I don't know the point of keep going if I know it's not gonna end anywhere already

If I stay with him, and I eventually have his child, this child will be his second child , and he will always need to spend time on his other child(which I know is the right thing to do) but because of my personal experience the only thing I've always wanted in my kids dad is that he has to be the best father , play with him/her and be there the whole time while our baby's growing up. And the situation we have now is going to be unfair for both his kid now and our kid.

I've been thinking about leaving him since I know about his marriage, but it's too hard for me now (don't get me wrong, I'm not the type of girl that always need someone to take care of, and need someone's company. I'm the type who enjoys being single a lot , because u can just flirt around and don't take any responsibility ) the thing we have in our relationship is just so natural and it's the best feeling ever.

I don't know if I'm thinking too much, but this kinda situation is really rare here (since I'm in asia) so I don't have many ppl to talk to and get advice from.

So I really hope that I can get some here 😭

(Btw he's a foreigner in my country )