Venting

So this is our second child. And fourth grandchild for my parents, sixth for my in laws. It just seems no one cares about this pregnancy at all. Like we asked my in laws to help out with our toddler, only to take her to and from daycare why I’m in the hospital for a csection. My mother in law is like good she’s in daycare because she has commitments that week we are due. She does not work. She just plays golf for leisure. That’s the commitment, to play golf, seriously!. My own mom started a new job as a hair stylist and is treating it like a lifetime career, she’s been unemployed for over a decade prior . She is in her mid 60s and can’t take time off to see her new grandchild. I don’t ask for anything, but I am just hurt. My husband is not supportive either cause he thinks I just over react. So I basically have no one to talk to. I am not going out of my way for anyone anymore to bring my child to them to see her. If they want to see the newborn they can come to me. Am I just 33 weeks and over emotional at this point. That’s what I’m hoping ☹️