Endo Journey

I had my ectopic pregnancy last January 2018 and my ob found out I have endo. All the while i never expect having it since I dont have any pain at all. My cycle is regular and blood flow is normal. When my ob did a series of check during ultrasound he move the wand over my left side (my ectopic was right side) and it was painful. Afterwards, the pain was gone. Now Im on my regular cycles and I don’t have any intense pain or ovulation pain. The pain that I have from scale 1-10 as 10 the most painful would only be around 3 and that happens only on the first day of my period. So I’m wondering if it’s really endo. Anyway, I choose to change my diet - eating more of plant based organic food, apple cider mix with molasses in the morning and primrose oil. Im also into castor oil packs and totally cut down caffeine and sugar because in case I really have, I won’t make it worse thru poor diet. I read that endo and all these illnesses are from the food that we eat knowing everything now have all the extra chemicals that makes it worst. Just sharing with you all. Baby dust to all ladies here!