Cramping for three days

Jessica

So... I’m almost positive it’s nothing, but I’ve been cramping for three days now. It’s intermittent and mostly just feels like period cramps in my lower back and lower belly. I wasn’t going to call the doctor or anything but then I had two really strong and painful contractions and my husband made me promise to call if I kept cramping today. Well, sure enough, around lunch time I started cramping again...even had a small trickle of fluid that didn’t feel like it was pee. So now I’m sitting at the doctor worried about my baby and what my body is doing at 31 weeks...but also if it’s nothing after all and I get labeled as THAT pregnant woman who freaks out with every little thing. Anyway...just wanted to share and vent a little to see if it would help my anxiety. Lol.

Update! Doctor checked me and agreed that my belly was tight but not contractions tight. No amniotic fluid and cervix still tightly closed. He thinks I’m dehydrated (just happened to have Charlie horses in BOTH legs at the same time while he was in the room 🙄). But, he didn’t seem bothered by the fact that I came in. Just laughed and said “let me guess you called to talk to a doctor and when they heard cramping they just told you to come in?” I was like yeah...and he laughed. Apparently it’s not a rare occurrence. 🤣🤣🤣