Not sure what to do

I'm 17 and a couple weeks ago I found out I'm pregnant. I'm around 8 weeks and I'm considering abortion. My boyfriend wants me to keep it and says he'll leave me if I get an abortion because he says its murder but I'm terrified of being pregnant. I think I'd be happy with it once it's born but I'm really scared of being pregnant. I don't like the idea of having something alive inside of me and I don't want my body to be all fucked up at 17 I'm also afraid to tell my mom which is a big part of why I wanna have an abortion. She prides my sisters on not getting pregnant as teenagers like their step sisters did and she already makes me feel like I'm less than them. I also don't think that I'd be ok financially to raise it. If I keep it it'll be born right about when I turn 18 and so I'll just be trying to start my life as an adult I won't even be graduated and I don't have a job right now and who is gonna wanna hire a pregnant teenager. For this reason my boyfriend wants me to put it up for adoption but then I'll have to go through being pregnant and telling my mom and giving birth which sounds terrifying. Please leave unbiased opinions on what you think would be the best option (by unbiased I mean religiously please don't tell me if I do it I'm a murderer and going to hell I already have been dealing with that enough) I just feel ready stuck and alone and confused.