Help me get fit😭

Nichole • Baby Wyatt born 3/2/19 👶🏼

I have never been so uncomfortable in my own skin. I used to have really bad self esteem and body image issues, but now its at an all time high. Especially after being married and overseas on a military base, i have gained sooooo much weight from boredom eating. (Theres not much to do around here but sit around the house). Being in love and happy has just made me not even think about my weight which is a good thing, but that made everything get out of control. It wasn’t until all my clothes stopped fitting me that I realized what happened. We didn’t own a scale so as soon as I bought one I realized that i gain 30lbs in a year.. My BMI is now 27. Im 20 years old newlywed. Too uncomfortable to go out in public now. Can only fit into my 2 pairs of yoga pants that are getting a little snug. So after being fed up I decided to make an Instagram account for fitness. I really just want some friends who also want to get into shape with me so we can motivate each other. Being in a different country, I don’t know anyone, and have too much anxiety to find friends. So i’m hoping i can at least make some friends on here. I don’t want to feel alone in this. I want some support and i’ll also return the favor!