Hubby helping

So my husband gets paternity leave from work which is awesome and very helpful. I had a C-section 3 weeks ago with our second child so I am very grateful that he is able to be home with us and bond. We also have a three year old daughter that was somewhat on a schedule, all the way up until I had my surgery. I really appreciate all he’s done for us, he has been cooking and cleaning while I’m recovering and up all hours if the day since I’m exclusively nursing.

As of now our daughters’ routine is all over the place. I figured that would happen because of all the changes going on right now with the baby. But I don’t know how else to explain it to my husband, I’m so frustrated he has her nap at 7pm and then she’s up at 11pm and he can’t get her down for the night. He will put Disney movie after movie on all day. I kindly remind him that we need to try to keep things somewhat close to routine so that when he does go back to work it won’t be so difficult of a transition since I’ll have our baby to add to the mix.

I love him dearly but I’m also ready to kick his butt for throwing off the routine I worked so hard to keep up with our daughter, even through my pregnancy it was exhausting but I still keep her on routine. I don’t know what to expect when he goes back to work I just know I’m really dreading it. Hope lil baby will be on a schedule by the time husband goes back to work so maybe I can fix my daughters routine.