πŸŒˆπŸ’«β€2019

Jaide πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ β€’ πŸ’™Mummy to the most perfect little boy πŸ’™ 🌈Ezra David Ogilvy Betty πŸ’™ 10.01.2019 🌈 πŸ’« 🐝Our Little Bee 🐝 πŸ‘Ό March 2018πŸπŸ’”

I had a MC 30th of March this year. Very early on in my pregnancy. 6-7weeks. We were able to stat ttc straight away. So we started the week after my Mc as I had stopped bleeding. A week later I started to ovulate we had sex. My ovulation stick wasn't positive but was the start of something this was 15th April. I continued to use opks and all I got was negatives. Not even a faint. So I figured maybe my body is getting back to normal and working out my cycle etc after my mc. I stopped using opks altogether and decided to let nature take its course and wait for AF. Well Friday 27th April I had a little feeling and decided to do a pregnancy test the ones included in the opk kit. And there it was a faint line, our rainbow baby. We got a clear blue digital (the ones which tell you the weeks) our result was 1-2weeks and turns out I'm 4weeks pregnant. I am so excited and I feel so different this time round. I feel more positive and can actually vision having my little bow baby in my arms. 🌈. I feel as if this is definitely happening this time. I've included a picture that I made to give to our parents. Rainbow dust to all you ladies. πŸŒˆπŸ’«