On 4/18/18 my princess Serenity Grace made her arrival @5:55AM

Nelly
On 4/18/18 my princess Serenity Grace made her arrival @5:55AM. My birth story is so meaningful and empowers me to be stronger each and every day on earth. I was supposed to be induced on 4/19/18 if I didn’t make any further progress. I had an appointment on 4/17/18 and after I got home, I started to experience lots of lower back ache 😖  accompanied with some contractions as well. The  contractions were mild, but the back ache was killing me. I went to bed at around 12:00AM, I couldn’t sleep 😴 I was feeling very uncomfortable. By 2:00AM I felt as if I was peeing on myself I said omg 😮 let me get up I think my water broke. I got up and I noticed some mucus with slightly blood in it. My contractions were like 7 mins apart already. I couldn’t take it anymore and by 5:00AM I decided to wake my husband up I think 🤔 it’s time to go to the hospital, my contractions are back to back. I went to the bathroom and when I came up I literally felt as if my behind was breaking apart, I screamed my brain out my contractions were so intense and I felt her head. The ambulance arrived @ 5:45AM within 10mins after my husband called. Serenity Grace couldn’t wait and at 5:55AM she made her arrival, God’s time is so perfect, he’s the one and only. I had her at my house 🏡 in the living room, no epidural all natural. I thank God all the way, without him I couldn’t have make it through. She was perfectly fine, thank you 🙏🏻 Lord; she weighed 8lbs 6.8 and measured 21 1/4