I'm a few days late but my twins are here

I'm a few days late but my twins are here! they came April 27 (27.6 weeks) at 4:50 and 4:52 in the afternoon. their cords finally did what we expected and knotted resulting in heartrate decels and a sudden c section. Knile Lawrence Walters came first, weighing 2lbs .5oz, and Knox Bennett Walters came out weighing 2lbs 10.7oz. they both started with central lines in their belly buttons. Knox had his central line out within 24 hours of being born and Knile got his out sunday morning! Knox has jaundice, Knile now has a picc line and they both have to have caffeine shots so they can breathe without thinking about it since their so young and forget they need to do that!

Knile has hydrocyphalus and it had me terrified since I first heard it back in early February....do any mommies on here have a baby/child with hydrocyphalus? are they hitting all their milestones? what procedures did they have to have done if any? i dont like looking on google cause it's the same stuff all the time. I'm hoping I can find someone with an actual story so I know what to somewhat expect.

It's going to be a long road but I'm so proud of how far they've come already💙🧡

this is Knox and Knile🧡💙 (Knile is the one on his side)