Baby Girl is here!

Everything happened at a quick pace yesterday. Im 36 weeks and 4 days today. Sat i helped my parents with a yard sale and was pretty active all day. Keep in mind on thurs i was 2.5cm and 75% effaced. Doc said your not making it another week lol she was right. all night sat and sun morning i woke up feeling my thighs wet but no major leak. I slept until 12:30pm Sunday i was exhausted. Got up moved around some and felt a small gush. it was blood tinged so i called on call who said head to triage. so I did thinking they r gonna send me home. nope within the hour i was admitted from a positive amnisure test. i was given a steroid shot for her lungs and started on pitocin. went from 2, 4, 8, to complete between 7pm and 12am. epidural at 7pm. water was broke completely right after by the laborist. felt absolutely nothing.

the lord blessed me with 2 easy painless deliveries. she was born at 12:54am. i pushed for 24min. no tear. shes 7lbs 3oz and 20 1/4 long born at 36 weeks 4 days. no issues for either of us! god is good and now ive got my girl😍😍 im still in denial!