“the baby’s gonna grow out of it”

Macy • 🏇🎤🎸🎣⚽️🔫🤰🐾

Man oh man, I really try to be kind but the hormones aren’t helping me. My boyfriends mom is so up my ass. She’s incredibly fake and rude, she won’t help us at all, every time we call she thinks we need help or money so she ignores us but when we show up at McDonald’s where she works and all my ex co workers start talking to me and my boyfriend about the baby and such she come right out pretending she keeps up with us even tho she gets our dates mixed up and I’m left calling out that I’m actually this amount of weeks and not what she said. Baby’s are an exciting experience and it’s her fault she will not see him often. My boyfriend is fed up and giving up on her. At my baby shower she ignored my whole family and played on her phone most the time and then afterwards she had the nerve to discourage me and run me down. Like saying things like “oh wow tons of baby clothes, they’re just gonna go to waste you’ll never change his outfit” “oh those boots are so cute, it’s a shame he’ll just grow out of them anyways you shouldn’t have paid so much for them” “you’re only ever gonna have him in sleepers so that’s a lot of clothes you’re wasting” “oh those outfits are sweet but he’s gonna grow out of those” yes of course he is, baby’s grow, wtf do you want me to do leave him naked until he’s full grown to save money? She’s literally rich and so uptight with money, but it’s not her baby. She puts us in the basement on a pull out couch beside gastanks and a lawn mower when we had slept over one night as well as 3 full blast lavender scentsys going to cover the smell of filth because they don’t clean. And she thinks I’m taking my baby there??! No way, Ryan agreed if she really cares and wants to see him she can make the time, we know she won’t so it’s her loss. So angry